Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Petal Cone Die Tuxedo Valentine's Box

I made this box for my husband for Valentine's Day.
I plan to fill it with his favorite, chocolate covered caramels.


I made it with 2 Real Red and 1 Basic Black hearts that I cut using the 
Big Shot Petal Cone Die (#121810).


The Real Red hearts are the base on the top and bottom.  I folded the Basic Black heart in half lengthwise and free cut the design in the center for the Whisper White shirt.  I used my Crimping Tool to make the tuxedo ribs, secured the piece of Whisper White to the Basic Black.  The box itself is embossed with the hearts Adorning Accents Folder (#125601).  


The bow tie and the handkerchief are punched with the Small Heart Punch (#117193).  The buttons  are Brights Glimmer Brads (#121006).  The small circle in the center of the bow tie is punched from the eye on the Owl Builder Punch (#118074).

No comments:

Post a Comment